Tuesday 15 May 2012

teacherssssss dayyy ^.^

assalamualaikum ,

today is officially the day to celebrate all teachers in the whole wide worldd , wooooo . *applause* haha .
i believe we should celbrate teachers everyday as they never stop pouring  a giant bowl of knowledge . without them , we would never be where we are right now , so appreciate them as often as possible , even sekarang dahh habis sekolah or whatever , keep in touch with them , text ke , call ke , or just pegi sekolah then jumpa terus , which would be better . so today , i would like to say a very happy teachers day to all my teachers starting from kindergarden sampai laaa mrsm tun ghafar baba . thank you for teaching me and be patient with me even when i sleep in your class everyday , hehe , even i dont listen to you , you never give up on me , so thank you , really reallly appreciate it , you are like my second , third , fourth parents . hahahaha .
so THANK YOUUUUUUUU :')