Tuesday 26 June 2012

not helping .

assalamualaikum dear readers :)

so basically alhamdulillah i got into mfi , which means insyaAllah if everything goes according to plan , i will be pursuing my studies in france . i think most of my friends and family members know about this and everyone gave a positive feedback but ada laa satu hamba Allah ni whom is quite close to me since this particular person is a part of the family yang sangatlah negative about me going to france, saying that france ni full of racism laa , banyak students graduate from engineering course keluar tak ada kerja , then dia cakap lagi tak ada option lain ke selain france and stuff . so i said , i chose france , so thats why MARA offers this programme to me , since i applied for it , duhh -___- and dia kata lagi if dia was given the chance to study in france , dia would minta tukar pergi tempat lain , masa tu memang basically daa prepare garpu nak cucuk mata dia , but i was not in the mood to bergaduh .
plus , ive asked a senior yang currently pursuing his study in france about the environment there and stuff , dia kata racism tu everywhere memang ada je not only in france but if you speak french then tak ada apa , and then if nak kata after tu tak ada kerja normal laa , depends on your effort juga eventually . so tak ada apa laa to be negative about .
then i realise why this fella reacted that way , its because he/she wants me to do medic just like he/she did . so i basically just listen to this person babbling yakkity yak non-stop .
come on laa , even my eldest brother asked me to do medic kot , but when he found out i got france , he said its okay , do your best in whatever you do , and he gave me some advice on how to survive bahahaha . but at least he got over the fact that i dont want to do medic . so please laa , the negative energy from you does affect me a little bit but i got over it . i really dont care anymore about you and  your opinions are meaningless to me , i mean it . really , if you think you are better than everyone else , then fine , i just dont give a damn . you dont get to decide what i do , or even control my future , Allah has plans for me , so dont interfere , thank you .