Friday 15 June 2012

six .

assalamualaikum readers ,

haishh , i really wanna talk about this to someone , i really do , but i guess if i write it on the blog , its kinda like telling you guys about it . before i start , i wanna say thank you for reading , really , thank you . even though i post ridiculous stuff occasionally :3 its a habit , my bad . ok im being ridiculous , sorry .

so basically six . what i mean by six here is six years , six years had passed , how time flies , woww , i still can remember exactly what happened that day as if it happened yesterday . if you guys read my blog from the beginning , im sure you guys had read about my father . so basically , he passed away on 15th of june 2006 at 6.35 am . to tell you the truth , aku sangat manja dengan dia , sangat manja , dia tak pernah sekali pun jentik aku , apatah lagi pukul . once , i was upstairs , he called for me , but i did not hear him , then he called my name a little bit louder as if he was shouting but he wasnt , i cried like a freaking kim kardashian because i thought he was mad at me , and then out of nowhere he cried too , it was because he could not bare see me crying . hes a very soft spoken person , and he also loved me a lot but i did not realise it , usually when he came to visit me , he would kiss my forehead and put a big smile on his face , and he would hug me tightly , and most of all , in his briefcase , there was only my picture in it , of all his other children . oh Allah , if only i could repeat that time over and over again , but i cant unfortunately , so ill just pray insyaAllah .

hope for those yang membaca , doakanlah kesejahteraan mereka yang telah kembali ke Rahmatullah , because our time will come sooner or later , be prepared ,perform your solah , follow the sunnah , remind yourself and others everyday that death could happen anytime and anywhere insyaAllah , we will be a better muslims .janganlah tunggu sehingga iman betul-betul sempurna or else you would never get the chance to be a great muslim .
Al-fatihah kepada Rasulullah,Ayah , Abu Bakar bin Ahmad , sahabatku , Fathi Ihsan bin Mansor and insyaAllah semua yang telah kembali menemui Ilahi .